Pass Word

Hi, I Made Some Changes In My Network Setup And Now I Can't
Get Loged Back On To My Computer It Keep Asking For A Pass
Word And I Dont Have A Pass Word I Did Not Set A Pass Word
But It Keep Asking For One. How Do I Fix This Problem With
Out Distroying My Data. Every Time I Turn My Computer On
It Gets To A Point An Then ItWants A Pass Word. Is There A
Way To Get Pass This So That I Can Get My Computer Up An
Running Please Help Me.

pc

What changes did you make to your network setup? Did you add or remove this
system from a domain?

"C Man" <cman101@juno.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I Made Some Changes In My Network Setup And Now I Can't
> Get Loged Back On To My Computer It Keep Asking For A Pass
> Word And I Dont Have A Pass Word I Did Not Set A Pass Word
> But It Keep Asking For One. How Do I Fix This Problem With
> Out Distroying My Data. Every Time I Turn My Computer On
> It Gets To A Point An Then ItWants A Pass Word. Is There A
> Way To Get Pass This So That I Can Get My Computer Up An
> Running Please Help Me.

Start Now Before It Would Just Come On Without A Password
Or Wanting A Network Passwor.

I'm having the same problem: changed a laptop from a
domain to a workgroup now cannot log on
Any help appreciated

pc

Check out the tools available on this site. you can create a disk which can
be used to boot a 2000/xp machine and reset the password.

The Off-line NT Password editor is very good