Password

Hi, I'am Running Windows 2K Pro On My Computrt And I Never
Set A Password To Log On I Just Turn It On And Go To Work.
Now It Wants A Password Before I Can Get On I Dont Have A
Password To Log On I Try Typing In Words Dut It Want
Something Else I Dont Know How To Get Back Into My
Computer. Either I Type In A Password Or Shutdown The
Computer Those Are The Only Two Options. Can Somebody
Please Me?

I need an answer to this problem. I am also locked out of
my computer.

kberrie@adelphia.net wrote:

> C Man wrote:
>>Hi, I'am Running Windows 2K Pro On My Computrt And I Never
>>Set A Password To Log On I Just Turn It On And Go To Work.
>>Now It Wants A Password Before I Can Get On I Dont Have A
>>Password To Log On I Try Typing In Words Dut It Want
>>Something Else I Dont Know How To Get Back Into My
>>Computer. Either I Type In A Password Or Shutdown The
>>Computer Those Are The Only Two Options. Can Somebody
>>Please Me?
>
> I need an answer to this problem. I am also locked out of
> my computer.
Hi

You might try to reset the local Administrator password
with one of the methods mentioned here:

http://securityadmin.info/noframes/faqget.asp#password

http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm

the 1328 page Scripting Guide: