Event ID: 680
Date: 9/8/2004
Time: 5:03:41 PM
User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer: SQL Server
Logon attempt by:
MICROSOFT_AUTHENTICATION_PACKAGE_V1_0
Logon account: ASPNET
Source Workstation: Web Server
Error Code: 0xC0000064
Event Type: Failure Audit
Event Source: Security
Event Category: Logon/Logoff
Event ID: 529
Date: 9/8/2004
Time: 5:03:43 PM
User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer: SQL Server
Logon Failure:
Reason: Unknown user name or bad password
User Name: ASPNET
Domain: Web Server
Logon Type: 3
Logon Process: NtLmSsp
Authentication Package: NTLM
Workstation Name: Web Server
Caller User Name: -
Caller Domain: -
Caller Logon ID: -
Caller Process ID: -
Transited Services: -
Source Network Address:
Source Port: 0

I don't think this has anything to do with the web server. We have got the
same problem on a Webserver. Suddenly the errors appeared. In the evnntlog of
the webserver we get the sam errors with the ASPNET account appearinmg to be
locked when trying to access the Webservers filesystem. We have not found the
problem. Any suggestions?