Baseline Security Analyzer

The Baseline Security Analyzer report for my Windows 2000
server is stating that I need to install the Windows 2000
service pack 4. However, I installed the service pack 4
prior to running the Analyzer and I have checked the
system's information to make sure that the service pack 4
was installed (System Information, Add/Remove programs).
Now, I need some suggestions on how to make sure that the
Windows 2000 service pack 4 was properly applied to my
server.

Hi,

Did you reboot your computer after you applied SP4 and before running MBSA?

Mike