Net Adapter

My HP pavillion 743c shows the presence of a Realtek RTL8139/810x Ethernet
Nic card and also a 1394 Net Adapter. What is the purpose of the Net
Adapter?

--
Joseph Childs (jchilds1@nycap.rr.com)
All messages are scanned for viruses before being sent

    It is a 'firewire' adapter with 'network' capability..

    --
    Mike Hall
    MVP - Windows Shell/user

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    "Joseph Childs" <jchilds1@nycap.rr.com> wrote in message
    > My HP pavillion 743c shows the presence of a Realtek RTL8139/810x Ethernet
    > Nic card and also a 1394 Net Adapter. What is the purpose of the Net
    > Adapter?
    >
    > --
    > Joseph Childs (jchilds1@nycap.rr.com)
    > All messages are scanned for viruses before being sent

Hewlett Packard Microsoft Windows XP