My HP pavillion 743c shows the presence of a Realtek RTL8139/810x Ethernet
Nic card and also a 1394 Net Adapter. What is the purpose of the Net
Adapter?

--
Joseph Childs (jchilds1@nycap.rr.com)
All messages are scanned for viruses before being sent

It is a 'firewire' adapter with 'network' capability..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/user

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm