Connection with differents credentials

I would like to make differents connections between 2
Windows computer with differents credentials
(username/password).
By default Windows authorize only one credential between
2 computers. But I saw once a "Windows Service" which
authorize more than one credential, but I can't retrieve
this sotware which make that.
Has anyone heard about that.

Thanks Cedric

I don't know but I read that if you use the IP address of the remote computer instead
of the name you may be able to connect with a different set of credentials. I have
not tried it myself. --- Steve