Spyware

Have tried all sorts of software -- adware, spybot,
cwshredder -- still having internet taken over by
something. anyone know of anything that will help me?

Make sure that you also scanned for viruses and that your virus scan program is
current with virus definitions. The links below should help on how to deal with
parasites. Those programs you mention also need to be updated before you scan as they
often will have very old definition files after you download and install them.
AdAaware allows you to update definitions as soon as you open it. I don't recommend
that you make changes with HijackThis unless you know what you are doing. There are
many forums and newsgroups dedicated to spyware problems. --- Steve

http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm
http://www.aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm
http://forums.spywareinfo.com/ --- Spyware forum.

"Eileen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Have tried all sorts of software -- adware, spybot,
> cwshredder -- still having internet taken over by
> something. anyone know of anything that will help me?

Thank you! I'll let you know what happens...