Will O2 release an WM5 upgrade for their XDA Mini?

May 12, 2005 4:14:02 PM

Hi,

Is there any possiblility? I plan to buy one...

thanks
Anonymous
May 12, 2005 4:14:03 PM

They have not announced anything as of yet that I've seen.

Regards,

--
Clinton Fitch
Senior Editor / Owner

"ST" <sstak@tm.net.my> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Is there any possiblility? I plan to buy one...
>
> thanks

Anonymous
May 12, 2005 6:39:21 PM

"Clinton Fitch, Clinton Fitch \(Dot\) Com!"
<management@NOSPAMMINGME.clintonfitch.com> wrote in news:o rr6nZvVFHA.1508
@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

> They have not announced anything as of yet that I've seen.
>
> Regards,

Apparently, it would be of real service if you put a prominent link on your
website pointing to a list of all platforms with announce upgrade policies
(yea or nay), with appropriate links for upgrade instructions. You seem to
be doing all the work anyway, why not get the hits?

Scott
Anonymous
May 12, 2005 6:39:22 PM

Scott,