Good Modules wanted. Part 2

Since my first post was a success ( thanks everyone ). I wanted to ask
.. . .

Which are the great class modules if any, for example. Is there a
module for druids, where you play a druid character. How about one for
paladins, rogues etc . . .

Drax

On 19 Sep 2005 05:32:59 -0700, richmarin@earthlink.net wrote:

>Since my first post was a success ( thanks everyone ). I wanted to ask
>. . .
>
>Which are the great class modules if any, for example. Is there a
>module for druids, where you play a druid character. How about one for
>paladins, rogues etc . . .

Honor Among Thieves by Baldecaran is great for Rogues :)

richmarin@earthlink.net wrote:
> Since my first post was a success ( thanks everyone ). I wanted to ask
> . . .
>
> Which are the great class modules if any, for example. Is there a
> module for druids, where you play a druid character. How about one for
> paladins, rogues etc . . .

The Rogues Of Quinn is one of the best series I've played, check it out.

I also enjoyed Guild War.

There's also a Rogue series called In The Company Of Thieves, but I can't
really say much about it. I started the first module, but never finished
it - can't remember why I never finished it (I think something more
interesting than NWN was released :)

Devast8or

richmarin@earthlink.net wrote:

> Since my first post was a success ( thanks everyone ). I wanted to ask
> . . .
>
> Which are the great class modules if any, for example. Is there a
> module for druids, where you play a druid character. How about one for
> paladins, rogues etc . . .

For Paladins try Twilight and Midnight. I don't know if the 3rd onehas
been finished yet (Dawn).

Kharsis

<richmarin@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> Since my first post was a success ( thanks everyone ).

You're welcome :eek:)