Locked out forgot password

How can I get in win 2000 I forgot password ??
Help
1 answer Last reply
More about locked forgot password

    George wrote:

    > How can I get in win 2000 I forgot password ??
    > Help
    Hi

    You might try to reset the local Administrator password
    with one of the methods mentioned here:

    http://securityadmin.info/noframes/faqget.asp#password

    http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm

    the 1328 page Scripting Guide:

Security Forgot Password Microsoft Windows