shaun

In iexplorer I click, "view", then go down to "text size" and set it to
largest, but the next time I bring it up, it is back to small text size. How
do I make it stick. Thank much.

Roadrunner

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2004

Hi ... By any chance do you have Office software ?

"Shaun" <snoggle@myvine.com> wrote in message
> In iexplorer I click, "view", then go down to "text size" and set it to
> largest, but the next time I bring it up, it is back to small text size.
> How
> do I make it stick. Thank much.

hey roadrunner, What does office software have to do with the text size, I'm
having a similiar problem. i'am up to date on the office updates to the best
of my knowledge.

"RoadRunner" wrote:

> Hi ... By any chance do you have Office software ?
>

> "Shaun" <snoggle@myvine.com> wrote in message
> > In iexplorer I click, "view", then go down to "text size" and set it to
> > largest, but the next time I bring it up, it is back to small text size.
> > How
> > do I make it stick. Thank much.

Roadrunner

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2004

Hi ... If you are using for your emails Office Outlook ? Then you need to go
into your Office Outlook options and set the font size to what you would
like your broswer to be set at ...There is 2 font setting for both IE and
Office outlook that need to be the same size , What happen is , Lets say you
have your broswer font setting set at largest and your Office Outlook is set
at medium , well everytime you open your Office Outlook it will reset the
broswer font size back to medium , Take a look at your Office Outlook email
account what the font setting are set at

"yplzu2" <bakekb@students.fccj.edu> wrote in message
> hey roadrunner, What does office software have to do with the text size,
> I'm
> having a similiar problem. i'am up to date on the office updates to the
> best
> of my knowledge.
>
> "RoadRunner" wrote:
>
>> Hi ... By any chance do you have Office software ?
>>

>> "Shaun" <snoggle@myvine.com> wrote in message
>> > In iexplorer I click, "view", then go down to "text size" and set it to
>> > largest, but the next time I bring it up, it is back to small text
>> > size.
>> > How
>> > do I make it stick. Thank much.

shaun

How in the @$#$ did you figure that one out...? That fixed it. Thanks a
million, Shaun.

"RoadRunner" <beepbeep@9y.com> wrote in message
> Hi ... If you are using for your emails Office Outlook ? Then you need to
go
> into your Office Outlook options and set the font size to what you would
> like your broswer to be set at ...There is 2 font setting for both IE and
> Office outlook that need to be the same size , What happen is , Lets say
you
> have your broswer font setting set at largest and your Office Outlook is
set
> at medium , well everytime you open your Office Outlook it will reset the
> broswer font size back to medium , Take a look at your Office Outlook
email
> account what the font setting are set at
>

> "yplzu2" <bakekb@students.fccj.edu> wrote in message
> > hey roadrunner, What does office software have to do with the text size,
> > I'm
> > having a similiar problem. i'am up to date on the office updates to the
> > best
> > of my knowledge.
> >
> > "RoadRunner" wrote:
> >
> >> Hi ... By any chance do you have Office software ?
> >>

> >> "Shaun" <snoggle@myvine.com> wrote in message

Roadrunner

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2004

Hi ... You're welcome ... I too was having the same problem until I posted
this problem in IE newsgroup and someone happen to mention what the problem
was