admin pass question

Hi,

I just changed my password, logged out, tried to log back in and pow.. it
just aint working. (now I am logged in as my son who is not an admin).

the password i changed to was a combo of numbers letters upper and lower
case.. a bit too secure for my liking.

so the question is, what is the easiest way to get back my old account?

Thanks,

Hi,

Check out this article:

I forgot or don't know the Windows password and I can't log in.
http://securityadmin.info/faq.asp#password

Mike