Log on as a service - How to give this right to a user

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
a b 8 Security
September 18, 2004 3:49:02 PM

OK this may be a simple question however the answer evading me
How do I give a user the 'Log on as a service' right.
I am running Windows 2000 server latest SP

Thanks In advance

More about : log service give user

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
September 18, 2004 4:36:12 PM

Administrative Tools | Local Security Policy | Security Settings | Local
Policies | User Rights Assignment

Hope this helps

Oli

"Microsoft" <a@a.com> wrote in message
> OK this may be a simple question however the answer evading me
> How do I give a user the 'Log on as a service' right.
> I am running Windows 2000 server latest SP
>

> Thanks In advance

September 18, 2004 4:47:46 PM

Perfect

Thank you very much