Log on as a service - How to give this right to a user

OK this may be a simple question however the answer evading me
How do I give a user the 'Log on as a service' right.
I am running Windows 2000 server latest SP

Thanks In advance
2 answers Last reply
More about service give user

    Administrative Tools | Local Security Policy | Security Settings | Local
    Policies | User Rights Assignment

    Hope this helps

    Oli

    "Microsoft" <a@a.com> wrote in message
    > OK this may be a simple question however the answer evading me
    > How do I give a user the 'Log on as a service' right.
    > I am running Windows 2000 server latest SP
    >

    > Thanks In advance

    Perfect

    Thank you very much

    Richard

    "Oli Restorick [MVP]" <oli@mvps.org> wrote in message
    > Administrative Tools | Local Security Policy | Security Settings | Local
    > Policies | User Rights Assignment
    >
    > Hope this helps
    >
    > Oli
    >

    > "Microsoft" <a@a.com> wrote in message
    > > OK this may be a simple question however the answer evading me
    > > How do I give a user the 'Log on as a service' right.
    > > I am running Windows 2000 server latest SP
    > >

    > > Thanks In advance

Security Microsoft Windows