marc

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I don't know what happened but all my menus in windows disappeared. I am
talking about the File, etc.. menu in Explorer 6. My Start menu opens up but
the secondary menu on the bottom arrow does not display the secondary menu
with all the programs. Also the time savers double arrows at the bottom left,
just beside the start menu don’t give me access to my time savers list. How
can I fix that?
--
Marc

Hi Marc

Have installed/uninstalled any software recently? Try a System Restore back
to a point before the problem started.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User