Outlook blocking download

Is there anyway to remove a Level 1 blockage by Outlook.
The file in question is one that I know to be ok.
Outlook has blocked it. Is there an option anywhere that
will allow me to download it? I cannot find one.

Thanks,

George B.

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

outlook or outloook express?? there is a way for each one, but they are
different. you may get a quicker answer asking the the appropriate outlook
or oe group rather than a generic security group.

"George B" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there anyway to remove a Level 1 blockage by Outlook.
> The file in question is one that I know to be ok.
> Outlook has blocked it. Is there an option anywhere that
> will allow me to download it? I cannot find one.
>
> Thanks,
>
> George B.

My interest is Outlook. Not Outlook Express.
If you have an answer, I would appreciate hearing it.

Thanks,

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;829982
sorry for the delay, but it took me a bit to get the right article, someone
on an outlook specific group would probably have it handier.