Any websites that would indicate HDTV broadcast?

Last response: in Home Theatre
July 20, 2004 9:41:20 PM

I am happy to know that all 5 of the stations I watch OTA on my analog TV
also have digital counterparts! Also, they are all within 5 degrees of each
other so I can point my new silver zenith antenna right at them. Even
better, the power output of the DTV broadcast is much higher than the analog
versions! If broadcast TV is anything like digital vs analog cell phones
than they could have gotten by with less power going digital. Anyway, I
just can't wait to try out the DTV broadcast and I would REALLY like to know
if any of the DTV stations around here are broadcasting in HDTV. Is there
any websites like antennaweb.org that go into more detail? If not, I will
just wait and see when the TV arrives!

THANKS!
--Dan
Anonymous
July 20, 2004 9:41:21 PM

"dg" <dan_gus@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I am happy to know that all 5 of the stations I watch OTA on my analog TV
> also have digital counterparts! Also, they are all within 5 degrees of
each
> other so I can point my new silver zenith antenna right at them. Even
> better, the power output of the DTV broadcast is much higher than the
analog
> versions! If broadcast TV is anything like digital vs analog cell phones
> than they could have gotten by with less power going digital. Anyway, I
> just can't wait to try out the DTV broadcast and I would REALLY like to
know
> if any of the DTV stations around here are broadcasting in HDTV. Is there
> any websites like antennaweb.org that go into more detail? If not, I will
> just wait and see when the TV arrives!
>
> THANKS!
> --Dan

www.titantv.com

Bearman
Anonymous
July 20, 2004 9:41:21 PM

http://www.hdtvgalaxy.com

-Jeremy

"dg" <dan_gus@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<4PcLc.12863$mE3.10195@newssvr25.news.prodigy.com>...
> I am happy to know that all 5 of the stations I watch OTA on my analog TV
> also have digital counterparts! Also, they are all within 5 degrees of each
> other so I can point my new silver zenith antenna right at them. Even
> better, the power output of the DTV broadcast is much higher than the analog
> versions! If broadcast TV is anything like digital vs analog cell phones
> than they could have gotten by with less power going digital. Anyway, I
> just can't wait to try out the DTV broadcast and I would REALLY like to know
> if any of the DTV stations around here are broadcasting in HDTV. Is there
> any websites like antennaweb.org that go into more detail? If not, I will
> just wait and see when the TV arrives!
>
> THANKS!
> --Dan
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
July 20, 2004 11:47:26 PM

TitanTV.com
Anonymous
July 21, 2004 12:34:28 AM

Thanks, thats exactly what I needed. Its too bad the worst network of all
(ABC) is the only one to broadcast HD. At least I can look forward to the
others following behind soon!

--Dan

"bearman" <noyb@home.com> wrote in message

> www.titantv.com
>
> Bearman

Anonymous
July 21, 2004 10:18:44 AM

Try http://antennaweb.org
"bearman" <noyb@home.com> wrote in message

> "dg" <dan_gus@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > I am happy to know that all 5 of the stations I watch OTA on my analog
TV
> > also have digital counterparts! Also, they are all within 5 degrees of
> each
> > other so I can point my new silver zenith antenna right at them. Even
> > better, the power output of the DTV broadcast is much higher than the
> analog
> > versions! If broadcast TV is anything like digital vs analog cell
phones
> > than they could have gotten by with less power going digital. Anyway, I
> > just can't wait to try out the DTV broadcast and I would REALLY like to
> know
> > if any of the DTV stations around here are broadcasting in HDTV. Is
there
> > any websites like antennaweb.org that go into more detail? If not, I
will
> > just wait and see when the TV arrives!
> >
> > THANKS!
> > --Dan