Druid friendly user created modules ?

I have seen several class modules. Modules for rogues, or paladins.

As a druid fan, I was interested in a good module that is to be played
as a druid.

Has anyone found a druid friendly module?
3 answers Last reply
More about druid friendly user created modules

    richmarin@earthlink.net wrote:

    > I have seen several class modules. Modules for rogues, or paladins.
    >
    > As a druid fan, I was interested in a good module that is to be played
    > as a druid.
    >
    > Has anyone found a druid friendly module?

    I've considered making one. What kinds of things would be good in it?

    In article <1127765186.765118.148840@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
    <richmarin@earthlink.net> wrote:

    > I have seen several class modules. Modules for rogues, or paladins.
    >
    > As a druid fan, I was interested in a good module that is to be played
    > as a druid.
    >
    > Has anyone found a druid friendly module?

    I don't know of any specifically designed for druids, but "An Ancient
    Heart" is a great fit plot-wise.

    http://www.ace.brandorf.com/index2.html (original module, lvls 1-14)
    http://www.ace.brandorf.com/ (first module of continuation)

    Richard.

    Richard Buckle <richardb@sailmaker.co.nospam.uk> looked up from reading
    the entrails of the porn spammer to utter "The Augury is good, the
    signs say:

    >In article <1127765186.765118.148840@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
    ><richmarin@earthlink.net> wrote:
    >
    >> I have seen several class modules. Modules for rogues, or paladins.
    >>
    >> As a druid fan, I was interested in a good module that is to be played
    >> as a druid.
    >>
    >> Has anyone found a druid friendly module?
    >>

    >I don't know of any specifically designed for druids, but "An Ancient
    >Heart" is a great fit plot-wise.
    >
    >http://www.ace.brandorf.com/index2.html (original module, lvls 1-14)
    >http://www.ace.brandorf.com/ (first module of continuation)

    Quite a good mod too, once you get past some of the horrid text
    anachronisms and misspellings.

    I can forgive those (even though they really bug me) since it is a large
    and ambitious mod and otherwise really good.

    Xocyll

Games Fan Video Games