can't login

I tried to eliminate the windows log in and now I cannot
login at all because it tells me that my account is
disabled. I never created a password for Guest but it
doesn't care.

The guest account in Windows 2000 is disabled by default. The built in administrator
account is always available and if you never renamed it try to logon with it by using
" administrator " minus quotes as the user name and try a blank password or guess
what you think it might be if you installed the computer. A last resort option would
be in the link below. --- Steve

http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm