W2K Scripts

Does anyone know a good web site for a list of windows 2000 scripts. I am
looking for a script which will modify user properties in active directory
to change their profile path and home directory to a different location.
For example from \\serverA\user1 to \\serverB\user1. and for every user.

Hi,

Try here:

Script Center: Script Repository
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/repository.mspx

I hope it helps,

Mike

gurvinder.nijjar wrote:
> Does anyone know a good web site for a list of windows 2000 scripts. I am
> looking for a script which will modify user properties in active directory
> to change their profile path and home directory to a different location.
> For example from \\serverA\user1 to \\serverB\user1. and for every user.
Hi

In addition to Miha's suggestion, you might want to take a look at
some of the examples here:

http://www.rlmueller.net/freecode4.htm

the 1328 page Scripting Guide: