First page of a Power Point Presentation prints in portrait on landsca

MiniXP

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2011
I am having this problem with a windows 7 HP Elitebook 2540p laptop. Whenever I print a power point presentation on the landscape setting, the first page of the presentation comes out in portrait. This problem only happens when printing to one of our toshiba copiers in color. This is not a problem with a smaller hp color printer also hooked up to the computer.

I have checked the orientation settings and everything seems normal. I have even replaced the laptop with a new formatted one with the most updated drivers. The printers are toshiba 3530 and 2830s.

Any help would be appreciated.

MiniXP

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2011
I am starting to agree that it is a printer problem. Too bad i know nothing about these copiers and the guys that are supposed to maintain them refuse to believe its a printer error.

It does fix it to just print a blank first page, except when she needs to print double sided with page numbers that doesn't work. There is no way to start page #1 on the third page.

D'oh - didn't think of double-sided. Perhaps it is a printer problem.

If this only happens in landscape and the previous print jobs have all been portrait, try shipping a blank page of a Word document formatted in Landscape and see if the presentation can follow that and print successfully.