User Restrictions

I am having a problem with assigning user ristrictions
when switching from administrator to one of the assigned
users.
1 answer Last reply
More about user restrictions

    If you explain in a bit more detail then someone here may be able to help you. What
    restrictions [ ntfs folder permissions/user rights ?] and for what purpose and what
    if any error messages to you get?? --- Steve

    "Tyler" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am having a problem with assigning user ristrictions
    > when switching from administrator to one of the assigned
    > users.

Security Microsoft Windows