User Restrictions

Tyler

I am having a problem with assigning user ristrictions
when switching from administrator to one of the assigned
users.

If you explain in a bit more detail then someone here may be able to help you. What
restrictions [ ntfs folder permissions/user rights ?] and for what purpose and what
if any error messages to you get?? --- Steve