  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
September 21, 2004 1:31:56 PM

I am having a problem with assigning user ristrictions
when switching from administrator to one of the assigned
users.

More about : user restrictions

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
September 21, 2004 9:22:32 PM

If you explain in a bit more detail then someone here may be able to help you. What
restrictions [ ntfs folder permissions/user rights ?] and for what purpose and what
if any error messages to you get?? --- Steve

!