XP Firewall and GPO...

Hello,

I have W2K3 domain. I want to enable to the feature on the GPO to disallow
Firewall from every PC but I want to be able to allow the firewall on my pc
only. Is this doable?

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about firewall

    Yes, this is possible. Create one OU where you set GPO to disable personal
    firewall. Move your computer to another OU where this policy is not set.

    Mike

    "GraXi" <GraXi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have W2K3 domain. I want to enable to the feature on the GPO to disallow
    > Firewall from every PC but I want to be able to allow the firewall on my
    pc
    > only. Is this doable?
    >
    > Thanks

Security Windows XP Firewalls Microsoft Windows