Can someone tell me what's "gdidet.exe"?

To All,
Got an error message at system bootup on mutiple PCs this few day saying,
"Error: could not load C:\winnt\INF\AU_gdi.inf", and an entry "gdidet.exe"
is found at C:\winnt\ dir.

It looks like a virus, but I cannot find any info about it. Any idea or
suggestion?

Thanks

CC

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

repeat after me... google is our friend...
then try these:
http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/ntbugtraq/2004-q3/0190.html
or maybe:
http://www.experts-exchange.com/Miscellaneous/Q_21133841.html