Can someone tell me what's "gdidet.exe"?

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
a b 8 Security
September 22, 2004 2:05:06 PM

To All,
Got an error message at system bootup on mutiple PCs this few day saying,
"Error: could not load C:\winnt\INF\AU_gdi.inf", and an entry "gdidet.exe"
is found at C:\winnt\ dir.

It looks like a virus, but I cannot find any info about it. Any idea or
suggestion?

Thanks

CC

More about : gdidet exe

September 22, 2004 3:48:03 PM

repeat after me... google is our friend...
then try these:
http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/ntbugtraq/2004-q...
or maybe:
http://www.experts-exchange.com/Miscellaneous/Q_2113384...