Mirage Island

Last response: in Video Games
April 8, 2004 5:24:19 AM

Hi

How do I get to Mirage Island?

More about : mirage island

Anonymous
April 8, 2004 5:24:20 AM

Speak to the man in the east of Pacifidlog Town (the one looking out a
window) and if he says he sees it, then head farther east. Most of the
time he'll say he doesn't see it, though.

But I don't know if there is any kind of pattern or consistency that it
appears. Maybe someone else can add more.

Hege wrote:

> Hi
>
> How do I get to Mirage Island?
Anonymous
April 8, 2004 5:24:21 AM

John Salerno wrote:

> Speak to the man in the east of Pacifidlog Town (the one looking out a
> window) and if he says he sees it, then head farther east. Most of the
> time he'll say he doesn't see it, though.
>
> But I don't know if there is any kind of pattern or consistency that it
> appears. Maybe someone else can add more.
>
> Hege wrote:

A little bit more: Whenever you talk to the guy, make sure you have
different trainer ID's for each Pokemon.
Anonymous
April 8, 2004 5:24:22 AM

Disruptor wrote:

> John Salerno wrote:
>

>>Speak to the man in the east of Pacifidlog Town (the one looking out a
>>window) and if he says he sees it, then head farther east. Most of the
>>time he'll say he doesn't see it, though.
>>
>>But I don't know if there is any kind of pattern or consistency that it
>>appears. Maybe someone else can add more.
>>
>>Hege wrote:
>

> A little bit more: Whenever you talk to the guy, make sure you have
> different trainer ID's for each Pokemon.

Does that help, or is it necessary? Can you just have one pokemone in
your party as a way to get around this?
!