Mirage Island

Hi

How do I get to Mirage Island?
3 answers Last reply
More about mirage island

    Speak to the man in the east of Pacifidlog Town (the one looking out a
    window) and if he says he sees it, then head farther east. Most of the
    time he'll say he doesn't see it, though.

    But I don't know if there is any kind of pattern or consistency that it
    appears. Maybe someone else can add more.

    John Salerno wrote:

    > Speak to the man in the east of Pacifidlog Town (the one looking out a
    > window) and if he says he sees it, then head farther east. Most of the
    > time he'll say he doesn't see it, though.
    >
    > But I don't know if there is any kind of pattern or consistency that it
    > appears. Maybe someone else can add more.
    >
    > Hege wrote:

    A little bit more: Whenever you talk to the guy, make sure you have
    different trainer ID's for each Pokemon.

    Disruptor wrote:

    > John Salerno wrote:
    >

    >>Speak to the man in the east of Pacifidlog Town (the one looking out a
    >>window) and if he says he sees it, then head farther east. Most of the
    >>time he'll say he doesn't see it, though.
    >>
    >>But I don't know if there is any kind of pattern or consistency that it
    >>appears. Maybe someone else can add more.
    >>
    >>Hege wrote:
    >

    > A little bit more: Whenever you talk to the guy, make sure you have
    > different trainer ID's for each Pokemon.

    Does that help, or is it necessary? Can you just have one pokemone in
    your party as a way to get around this?

Games Nintendo Video Games