diselement

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2006
Alright well i build my new system a few months ago but after a while i got bored and decided that everything is to loud. Since i have to build a couple of comps for my mom's office I'm planning on using my old case (Raidmax Smilodon) and using my memory, a mobo (Memory cause i want to OC a little more and im bottlenecked right now, and mobo cuz msi platinum isnt the best for OCing), and pretty much getting rid of my hsf and get something nice. Now i think ive decided on my mobo with the S3, and teh case i think im gonna go with the Xclio twin engine. So down to what i want. i need a good (or preferably excellent) HSF thats quite and maybe, if it isnt to much to ask for, that it may look very flashy and nice. i like how the zalmans look but ive heard that price to performance ratio they arent to good. ive seen the tuniq and scythe infinity, but they arent the best looking, plus tuniq im having problems finding. if they are the best option i guess ill go with them but is they're any others i should look at.

P.S. sorry for writing so much wanted to be thorough plus any recommendations on mobo/mem is welcomed (proll some 800 ram thats cheap and good at oc)

CmdPT

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2006
There is the Thermaltake Big Typhoon, Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro. These two are pretty good too.

As for the RAM, I would go with G.Skill or GeIL.

For the MoBo - the GA-965P-DS3 is working pretty great for me, but there is the ASUS P5B, ASUS P5N32-E SLI.

I'm sure there are other great stuff there but just gotta go and research.