Icons for network and on line disappeared

Blair

I used to have two icons in my tray, one for on line and one for networking
but both have disappeared.
It may be due to Zone Alarm settings I guess.
Any ideas?
Blair

"Blair" <pabm@brachd.fsnet.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message
> I used to have two icons in my tray, one for on line and one for
> networking
> but both have disappeared.
> It may be due to Zone Alarm settings I guess.
> Any ideas?
> Blair

Right click each connectoid and choose Properties. Make sure the option to
show an icon is checked.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com

Blair

"Frank Saunders, MS-MVP" <franksaunders@mvps.org> wrote in message
> "Blair" <pabm@brachd.fsnet.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message
> > I used to have two icons in my tray, one for on line and one for
> > networking
> > but both have disappeared.
> > It may be due to Zone Alarm settings I guess.
> > Any ideas?
> > Blair
>
> Right click each connectoid and choose Properties. Make sure the option
> show an icon is checked.
>
> --
> Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
> http://www.fjsmjs.com