Unable to view system Security Log

Hello,

I have a workstation running Widows 2000 Pro with Service Pack 4 installed
on it and I'm unable to view the security log. The account I'm using has
administrative privileges on the local machine (the machine was part of a
domain, but now it operating in its own work group).
I tried running the secedit /configure command listed in KB 313222 to reset
security settings back to default, but that doesn't appear to have any effect.
If anyone has a solution for this particular problem I would grateful if
they could share it with me.

What message do you get? The files could be corrupted. If there is nothing in there
that you have to see then select clear all events to see if that helps. You will be
asked if you want to save the entries or no. --- Steve