Roaming profile

setting up roaming profiles works great from user stand
point but as domain admin I get access denied when trying
to look at the folders created. domain admin often puts
icons on users desktops etc.. so this is not good. Is this
normal or did I miss a step?
1 answer Last reply
More about roaming profile

    KV wrote:
    > setting up roaming profiles works great from user stand
    > point but as domain admin I get access denied when trying
    > to look at the folders created. domain admin often puts
    > icons on users desktops etc.. so this is not good. Is this
    > normal or did I miss a step?

    Nope - it's normal.
    See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;q268019&

Domain Roaming Profiles Windows