Unable to login

Cannot login - Account is disabled. Yet when you look at
the users account it is not disabled
2 answers Last reply
More about unable login

    Hi,
    Your question does not tells me about the network , and domain
    configuration

    1) Is this account is a Local user account or a domain User account ?
    2) If this is a domain user account, to which domain it belongs ? How many
    domains you have in your network ?
    3) Since how long you are facing this problem ?

    If this is an AD domain you may have a replication problem between domain controllers
    and they are not all consistent as to user account properties. Looking in the Event
    Viewer of domain controllers, running the gpotool, using relpmon, or dcdiag cab check
    for domain controller replication problems. Dcdiag is probably the best all around
    tool to start with to check for domain problems. These are all support tools that are
    on the install cdrom in the support/tools folder where you need to run the setup
    program to install the set of support tools. --- Steve

    "jd" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Cannot login - Account is disabled. Yet when you look at
    > the users account it is not disabled

Security Login Microsoft Windows