Password Policy

I am trying to implement a Alpha-Numeric Password Policy in Win2k Pro. In
the group policy, there is a password complexity policy. There are two
options, enabled and disabled. If this is disabled, it dosn't require a
number, if it is enabled, it requires characters, numbers, and capitalization
or symbols. I don't want capitalization or symbols, I just want a simple
Character, and Number password, no symbols, or capitals. Thanks

If you the options for password complexity do not meet your needs you will
need a programmer to write a custom passfilt.dll for your specifications. I
highly recommend that you enable password complexity as it will greatly
increase the strength of user passwords. --- Steve

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=151082 -- describes
passfilt.dll

"First Clermont Bank" <First Clermont Bank@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in message news:F0276347-BF75-48C9-A1EA-F3FCB5B18CA0@microsoft.com...