Pokedex Problem from Colosseum

Well, maybe not a problem, but a predicament. I finally finished the
campaign in C, and traded over some of the pokemon that aren't in R/S to my
game. Imagine my suprise whent they don't show up in the Pokedex. There's no
pokemon number on it, and it doesn't change the amount seen/captured.

Brion wrote:

>Well, maybe not a problem, but a
> predicament. I finally finished the
> campaign in C, and traded over some of
> the pokemon that aren't in R/S to my
> game. Imagine my suprise whent they
> don't show up in the Pokedex. There's
> no pokemon number on it, and it doesn't
> change the amount seen/captured.

Same thing here.. but my Boyz don't care.. cos they are too happy having
traded some "good" mon to Colosseum such as Groudon.. and are whupping
butt :cool:

I had to take on all the bad guys with shadowless pokemon (the Boyz get
nervous when battling mon that are higher leveled then our team) .. but
now it's a piece of cake for them.

~misty
--
http://mistymage.com

In article <22835-407AB3BD-187@storefull-3316.bay.webtv.net>,
misty <Momisty@webtv.net> wrote:
>Brion wrote:
>
>>Well, maybe not a problem, but a
>> predicament. I finally finished the
>> campaign in C, and traded over some of
>> the pokemon that aren't in R/S to my
>> game. Imagine my suprise whent they
>> don't show up in the Pokedex. There's
>> no pokemon number on it, and it doesn't
>> change the amount seen/captured.

That's unfortunate.

>Same thing here.. but my Boyz don't care.. cos they are too happy having
>traded some "good" mon to Colosseum such as Groudon.. and are whupping
>butt :cool:

Actually, I'm happier about getting some of my favorite GSC Pokemon
to play with in RS. The Houndoom I caught in Colliseum is a female,
so once I beat the Story mode I'm going to be able to raise Houndours
on the GBA.

>I had to take on all the bad guys with shadowless pokemon (the Boyz get
>nervous when battling mon that are higher leveled then our team) .. but
>now it's a piece of cake for them.

The AI in Colliseum seems better than the GBA AI, but there's still
advantages to having a real, wet, squishy, brain.

david@thornley.net | If you don't, flee.

On 13 Apr 2004, David Thornley wrote:
> Actually, I'm happier about getting some of my favorite GSC Pokemon
> to play with in RS. The Houndoom I caught in Colliseum is a female,
> so once I beat the Story mode I'm going to be able to raise Houndours
> on the GBA.

Mmmm... Houndoom...

"David Thornley" <thornley@visi.com> wrote in message

> The AI in Colliseum seems better than the GBA AI, but there's still
> advantages to having a real, wet, squishy, brain.

Not a heck of a lot. About half the time the AI uses Toxic, it uses it on a
pokemon on it's own team.

Brion K. Lienhart wrote:

David Thornley wrote:

>>The AI in Colliseum seems better than
>> the GBA AI, but there's still advantages
>> to having a real, wet, squishy, brain.

>Not a heck of a lot. About half the time
> the AI uses Toxic, it uses it on a
> pokemon on it's own team.

Yeah.. but Milotic has Marvel Scale so it "Multiplies defense by 1.5
when it has a status condition".

Me.. I want to be able to use Surf on my own Quagsire! Hmmph!

~misty
--
http://mistymage.com