Pokedex Problem from Colosseum

Well, maybe not a problem, but a predicament. I finally finished the
campaign in C, and traded over some of the pokemon that aren't in R/S to my
game. Imagine my suprise whent they don't show up in the Pokedex. There's no
pokemon number on it, and it doesn't change the amount seen/captured.
5 answers Last reply
More about pokedex problem colosseum

    Brion wrote:

    >Well, maybe not a problem, but a
    > predicament. I finally finished the
    > campaign in C, and traded over some of
    > the pokemon that aren't in R/S to my
    > game. Imagine my suprise whent they
    > don't show up in the Pokedex. There's
    > no pokemon number on it, and it doesn't
    > change the amount seen/captured.

    Same thing here.. but my Boyz don't care.. cos they are too happy having
    traded some "good" mon to Colosseum such as Groudon.. and are whupping
    butt 8-)

    I had to take on all the bad guys with shadowless pokemon (the Boyz get
    nervous when battling mon that are higher leveled then our team) .. but
    now it's a piece of cake for them.

    ~misty
    --
    http://mistymage.com

    In article <22835-407AB3BD-187@storefull-3316.bay.webtv.net>,
    misty <Momisty@webtv.net> wrote:
    >Brion wrote:
    >
    >>Well, maybe not a problem, but a
    >> predicament. I finally finished the
    >> campaign in C, and traded over some of
    >> the pokemon that aren't in R/S to my
    >> game. Imagine my suprise whent they
    >> don't show up in the Pokedex. There's
    >> no pokemon number on it, and it doesn't
    >> change the amount seen/captured.

    That's unfortunate.

    >Same thing here.. but my Boyz don't care.. cos they are too happy having
    >traded some "good" mon to Colosseum such as Groudon.. and are whupping
    >butt 8-)

    Actually, I'm happier about getting some of my favorite GSC Pokemon
    to play with in RS. The Houndoom I caught in Colliseum is a female,
    so once I beat the Story mode I'm going to be able to raise Houndours
    on the GBA.

    >I had to take on all the bad guys with shadowless pokemon (the Boyz get
    >nervous when battling mon that are higher leveled then our team) .. but
    >now it's a piece of cake for them.

    The AI in Colliseum seems better than the GBA AI, but there's still
    advantages to having a real, wet, squishy, brain.

    david@thornley.net | If you don't, flee.

    On 13 Apr 2004, David Thornley wrote:
    > Actually, I'm happier about getting some of my favorite GSC Pokemon
    > to play with in RS. The Houndoom I caught in Colliseum is a female,
    > so once I beat the Story mode I'm going to be able to raise Houndours
    > on the GBA.

    Mmmm... Houndoom...

    "David Thornley" <thornley@visi.com> wrote in message

    > The AI in Colliseum seems better than the GBA AI, but there's still
    > advantages to having a real, wet, squishy, brain.

    Not a heck of a lot. About half the time the AI uses Toxic, it uses it on a
    pokemon on it's own team.

    Brion K. Lienhart wrote:

    David Thornley wrote:

    >>The AI in Colliseum seems better than
    >> the GBA AI, but there's still advantages
    >> to having a real, wet, squishy, brain.

    >Not a heck of a lot. About half the time
    > the AI uses Toxic, it uses it on a
    > pokemon on it's own team.

    Yeah.. but Milotic has Marvel Scale so it "Multiplies defense by 1.5
    when it has a status condition".

    Me.. I want to be able to use Surf on my own Quagsire! Hmmph!

    ~misty
    --
    http://mistymage.com

Games Nintendo Video Games