Password/Services Change Question

Will changing a domain account password that some services
have logged on as make the services stop or will
everything keep on running? In other words, the account
that the service is running as needs to be changed, per
company policy. Can I do this with the services running?
or should I take no chances and stop each of them before
changing the password?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Kevin

Hi Kevin,

You should change password on service account after your change the account
password. To make sure everything works, restart the service after you make
the change.

Mike