Missed a snag... what to do and a Master ball??

I missed catching Stantler.. in a subway battle.. anyone seen him
elsewhere? I caught all the other ones I missed (haven't seen Togetic
yet).. but that particular "scene" doesn't repeat itself. I'm not too
concerned cos I plan on buying a third memory card (just for me ;-) and
"restarting" the game. So we can get Ho-Oh.

But if anyne has seen him .. maybe at Snag'em hideout? .. it would be
nice to catch him.

Question about the Master ball.. who is it for? Ho-oh doesn't need
catching.. we didn't get Celebi cos we didn't get the bonus disc.. so
I'm wondering what it's really for.. or is just a nice ball to have to
trade to R/S or maybe in the future to FR/LG?

~misty
--
http://mistymage.com

misty wrote:

> I missed catching Stantler.. in a subway battle.. anyone seen him
> elsewhere? I caught all the other ones I missed (haven't seen Togetic
> yet).. but that particular "scene" doesn't repeat itself. I'm not too
> concerned cos I plan on buying a third memory card (just for me ;-) and
> "restarting" the game. So we can get Ho-Oh.
>
> But if anyne has seen him .. maybe at Snag'em hideout? .. it would be
> nice to catch him.

I've only gotten to Mt. Battle in Story Mode, but so far the only
battles I've been able to repeat indefinitely (without restarting) are
ones at Pyrite's Duel "Square." Any tips for catching Entei? Except
for Soodowoodo and Hitmontop, my highest level Pokemon is Espeon at 36.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

Q: Do you know if your daughter has ever been involved in voodoo or the
occult?
A: We both do.
Q: Voodoo?
A: We do.
Q: You do?
A: Yes, voodoo.
-- Actual court testimony

Chet wrote:

>I've only gotten to Mt. Battle in Story
> Mode, but so far the only battles I've
> been able to repeat indefinitely (without
> restarting) are ones at Pyrite's Duel
> "Square." Any tips for catching Entei?
> Except for Soodowoodo and Hitmontop,
> my highest level Pokemon is Espeon at
> 36.

The very end repeats, the "deep colosseum" repeats .. and so does the
Snag'em hideout.. at least the characters are there again after a bit of
story unfolds and you can re-battle.. but the subway scene doesn't
repeat :-(

Save save save! We caught Entei with a pokeball .. but I think I had
Quagsire high enough to have "yawn".. and a level 40 Umbreon.

Umbreon seems to take hits better than Espeon (I think that's maybe a
level 32.. we "left" it behind).

My best team was Entei, Suicune, Quagsire, Umbreon, Tropius and
Snubble/Granbull. The Boyz have since imported their favs and are going
to town at Battle Tower ;-)

I think I'll go send a few TMs and nuggets etc over from my 2 games.. I
can't believe how many coupons it takes to get Ice Beam! Not to mention
having no way to teach HMs! At least Surf/Fly if no others.

Getting the amulet coin was the highlight of the game for me... $40,000
a whack at the Deep Colosseum! With my above team it's a piece of cake!

~misty
--
http://mistymage.com

"misty" <Momisty@webtv.net> wrote in message

> Getting the amulet coin was the highlight of the game for me... $40,000
> a whack at the Deep Colosseum! With my above team it's a piece of cake!

Yeah, I just about Plotzed when I got that. 3 more rounds to go. I missed a
whole bunch of snags. The final battles at the Realgam tower top, I only
caught one of those, and got knocked out by the "Mystery Boss" the first
time. The second time I only battled MB so I used the master ball on the
Tyranitar. Too bad the slipstream makes big T damn near useless.