Windows 2000 Administrator password

Will someone please tell me how to reset the administrator
password to it's default setting while outside of windows.
After changing from a domain to a test workgroup,
passwords for the administrator and a user in the
administrator's group got waxed, and I can't change back
to the domain from the test workgroup. What do I do, what
do I do.

Hi,

Check http://securityadmin.info/faq.asp under

I forgot my Windows logon password and can't log in. How do I reset it?

Mike