win 2k server Admin password Not able to recover

Hi all

We r not able to recover win2k server admin password
tried too many tools but not succeded

Please help

Kanaiya Bhavanani

See the link below. I have used the free utility a number of times. If this
is a domain controller you will have to see the section on how to do it for
a domain controller. Note that for utility in the first section after you
change the password, you need to select "yes" to write back changes. The
default is no and make sure you do not exit too soon - wait for the prompts
to guide you to the next action.. --- Steve

http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm
http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/ -- this works well as I referred
to. Select bootdisk and read the instructions on "how to use" and "how to
use the floppy" for instructions on how to create the bootable floppy.