win 2k server Admin password Not able to recover

Hi all

We r not able to recover win2k server admin password
tried too many tools but not succeded

Please help

Kanaiya Bhavanani
1 answer Last reply
More about server admin password recover

    See the link below. I have used the free utility a number of times. If this
    is a domain controller you will have to see the section on how to do it for
    a domain controller. Note that for utility in the first section after you
    change the password, you need to select "yes" to write back changes. The
    default is no and make sure you do not exit too soon - wait for the prompts
    to guide you to the next action.. --- Steve

    http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm
    http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/ -- this works well as I referred
    to. Select bootdisk and read the instructions on "how to use" and "how to
    use the floppy" for instructions on how to create the bootable floppy.

    "Kanaiya" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi all
    >
    > We r not able to recover win2k server admin password
    > tried too many tools but not succeded
    >
    > Please help
    >
    > Kanaiya Bhavanani

Security Microsoft Servers Windows