Update for L2TP/IPSec NAT-T W2000 Server SP3 818043

Can anyone help me find this download, it doesn't appear
to be in the catalog
Thanks
MH
1 answer Last reply
More about update l2tp ipsec w2000 server 818043

    It seems hard to find. I searched and found a reference. Try the link below.
    Note that you must be using Windows 2003 Server as the Remote Access Server
    for this to work for clients with the upgrade. --- Steve

    http://download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3-19990518/cabpool/Q818043_W2K_SP5_x86_EN_8771f25008d3c5f8c7aa577b615f619.EXE

    http://tinyurl.com/5x9ex -- same link, shorter in case of wrap.

    "syscomms" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Can anyone help me find this download, it doesn't appear
    > to be in the catalog
    > Thanks
    > MH

Security Microsoft Servers Windows