Update for L2TP/IPSec NAT-T W2000 Server SP3 818043

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
a b 8 Security
September 30, 2004 7:44:38 AM

Can anyone help me find this download, it doesn't appear
to be in the catalog
Thanks
MH
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
September 30, 2004 8:31:20 PM

It seems hard to find. I searched and found a reference. Try the link below.
Note that you must be using Windows 2003 Server as the Remote Access Server
for this to work for clients with the upgrade. --- Steve

http://download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3-...

http://tinyurl.com/5x9ex -- same link, shorter in case of wrap.

!