Homepage Hijacked/Unwanted Toolbar

My homepage has been hijacked. My Internet Explorer will
not open. Says,"Cannot find server" Also I have an
unwanted tool bar that I cannot get rid of. I have tried
everything. Can anyone help me??

Sounds like you may have multiple problems. Not knowing what you did yet
make sure you do a full virus scan using a program that has the latest
updates and then scan for parasites with a program like AdAware. Also read
the last link below on how to prtect your computer while using the internet
that basically says use a firewall, antivirus that also scans all emails,
and keep current with critical updates at Windows Updates. --- Steve

http://www.trendmicro.com/download/dcs.asp -- Sysclean is a free malware
detector and removal tool.
http://www.trendmicro.com/download/pattern.asp -- pattern file for
Sysclean. Download both to the same folder and run Sysclean.
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm -- tips on dealing with parasites.
http://www.download.com/3000-2094-10045910.html?legacy=cnet -- AdAware