ned spritz n strys n stuf

I'm thinking of making a Pokemon sprite comic and I'm scouring the web
for images I could use. I thought Pokemon Forever had pictures of
secret bases up, but I checked and they weren't there. I tried
http://www.vgmaps.com, but they didn't have them there, either. Anyone
remember what site had them up?

If you know where I can get non-battle Pokemon sprites, that'd be a good
bonus. I was able to get some PC/Team view sprites, but I would really
like some map/doll sprites.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

Q: Do you know if your daughter has ever been involved in voodoo or the
occult?
A: We both do.
Q: Voodoo?
A: We do.
Q: You do?
A: Yes, voodoo.
-- Actual court testimony
7 answers Last reply
More about spritz strys stuf

    Chet Weaver bez write:

    >I'm thinking of making a Pokemon sprite comic and

    DON'T.

    ---
    Kid Vid2
    Trent Reznor, Milla Jovovich, Bryan Ferry, Dr. Kiersey, Gavin Friday, Daniel
    Keys Moran, ElfQuest, The King James Bible... These are some things that are
    long and metallic. - MegaHAL classic quote

    Newton P. Haights wrote:
    > "Kid Vid2" <kidvid2@aol.comantnplex> wrote in message
    >
    >>Chet Weaver bez write:
    >>

    >>>I'm thinking of making a Pokemon sprite comic and
    >>
    >>DON'T.
    >

    > Signed.

    For the love of God, please listen to KV.

    --
    MechaGojira #28
    http://www.rocketpunch.net

    MechaGojira - The Sword Which Cleaveth Evil wrote:
    > Newton P. Haights wrote:
    >
    >> "Kid Vid2" <kidvid2@aol.comantnplex> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> Chet Weaver bez write:

    >>> DON'T.
    >>

    >> Signed.
    >>

    > For the love of God, please listen to KV.

    Don't worry, Kid Vid2 will not be a deciding factor on the production of
    this spritecomic. Laziness, maybe, but not a Burger King Kid's Club
    character. In the meanwhile, check out this unrelated comic I made with
    edited Megaman sprites and an RPG Maker background:
    http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/pics/trollbridge.html

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    ICQ: 122744531

    My Adventure Quest character:

    Q: Do you know if your daughter has ever been involved in voodoo or the
    occult?
    A: We both do.
    Q: Voodoo?
    A: We do.
    Q: You do?
    A: Yes, voodoo.
    -- Actual court testimony

    Chet Weaver - YOUR HEAD A SPLODE! wrote:
    > MechaGojira - The Sword Which Cleaveth Evil wrote:
    >
    >> Newton P. Haights wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Kid Vid2" <kidvid2@aol.comantnplex> wrote in message

    >>> Signed.
    >>>

    >> For the love of God, please listen to KV.
    >>
    > Don't worry, Kid Vid2 will not be a deciding factor on the production of
    > this spritecomic. Laziness, maybe, but not a Burger King Kid's Club
    > character. In the meanwhile, check out this unrelated comic I made with
    > edited Megaman sprites and an RPG Maker background:
    > http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/pics/trollbridge.html

    Voicing an opinion isn't trolling, you know?

    --

    MechaGojira - The Sword Which Cleaveth Evil <jorgenospam@rocketpunch.nospam.net> wrote in message news:<c5fn6s$1329f$1@ID-219371.news.uni-berlin.de>...
    > Chet Weaver - YOUR HEAD A SPLODE! wrote:
    > > MechaGojira - The Sword Which Cleaveth Evil wrote:

    > >> For the love of God, please listen to KV.
    > >>
    > > Don't worry, Kid Vid2 will not be a deciding factor on the production of
    > > this spritecomic. Laziness, maybe, but not a Burger King Kid's Club
    > > character. In the meanwhile, check out this unrelated comic I made with
    > > edited Megaman sprites and an RPG Maker background:
    > > http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/pics/trollbridge.html
    > >

    > Voicing an opinion isn't trolling, you know?

    It can be under certain conditions. I, for example, am of the opinion
    that Enterprise is the worst Star Trek show yet. But if I were to go
    visit an Enterprise message board for the sole purpose of expressing
    this opinion to all the Enterprise fans, then I would be trolling.

    -Andrusi &&
    Sanity not included.

    "Chet Weaver - YOUR HEAD A SPLODE!" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in message news:<c5f6bg$10p43$1@ID-151984.news.uni-berlin.de>...
    > I'm thinking of making a Pokemon sprite comic and I'm scouring the web
    > for images I could use. I thought Pokemon Forever had pictures of
    > secret bases up, but I checked and they weren't there. I tried
    > http://www.vgmaps.com, but they didn't have them there, either. Anyone
    > remember what site had them up?
    >
    > If you know where I can get non-battle Pokemon sprites, that'd be a good
    > bonus. I was able to get some PC/Team view sprites, but I would really
    > like some map/doll sprites.

    Pokémon Forever has the secret base stuff. It's under Misc, then
    Sprites.

    http://tsgk.captainn.net/sprites.php?s=gameboyadvance&g=pokemonrubysapphire
    This site has some things that Pokémon Forever lacks, most notably a
    good number of overworld sprites.

    Within a few days I should be able to rip some of the stuff those two
    sites don't have.

    -Andrusi &&
    Sanity not included.

    Andrusi wrote:

    > MechaGojira - The Sword Which Cleaveth Evil <jorgenospam@rocketpunch.nospam.net> wrote in message news:<c5fn6s$1329f$1@ID-219371.news.uni-berlin.de>...
    >
    >>Chet Weaver - YOUR HEAD A SPLODE! wrote:

    >>>http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/pics/trollbridge.html
    >>>

    >>Voicing an opinion isn't trolling, you know?
    >

    > It can be under certain conditions. I, for example, am of the opinion
    > that Enterprise is the worst Star Trek show yet. But if I were to go
    > visit an Enterprise message board for the sole purpose of expressing
    > this opinion to all the Enterprise fans, then I would be trolling.

    I would say trolling is expressing this opinion with intent to piss
    people off and/or bait them into arguments. This is more or less what
    Andrusi said, but I think it's a little more clear.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    ICQ: 122744531

    My Adventure Quest character:

    Q: Do you know if your daughter has ever been involved in voodoo or the
    occult?
    A: We both do.
    Q: Voodoo?
    A: We do.