FORGOT LOG ON PASSWORD

Children have changed log on password to computer and
forgot!
How can I log on to reset to a known password?
2 answers Last reply
More about forgot password

    From the FAQ:

    I forgot my Windows logon password and can't log in. How do I reset it?
    http://securityadmin.info/faq.asp#password

    --
    ******************************
    Laura E. Hunter - MCSE, MCT, MVP

    "Bill" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Children have changed log on password to computer and
    > forgot!
    > How can I log on to reset to a known password?

    Bill,

    check this FAQ
    http://securityadmin.info/faq.asp under "I forgot my Windows logon password
    and can't log in. How do I reset it?"

    Mike

    "Bill" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Children have changed log on password to computer and
    > forgot!
    > How can I log on to reset to a known password?

Security Computers Microsoft Windows