FORGOT LOG ON PASSWORD

bill

Children have changed log on password to computer and
forgot!
How can I log on to reset to a known password?

From the FAQ:

I forgot my Windows logon password and can't log in. How do I reset it?
http://securityadmin.info/faq.asp#password

--
******************************
Laura E. Hunter - MCSE, MCT, MVP

"Bill" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Children have changed log on password to computer and
> forgot!
> How can I log on to reset to a known password?

Bill,

check this FAQ
http://securityadmin.info/faq.asp under "I forgot my Windows logon password
and can't log in. How do I reset it?"