  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
October 1, 2004 2:55:47 PM

Children have changed log on password to computer and
forgot!
How can I log on to reset to a known password?

More about : forgot log password

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
October 1, 2004 6:02:07 PM

From the FAQ:

I forgot my Windows logon password and can't log in. How do I reset it?
http://securityadmin.info/faq.asp#password

--
******************************
Laura E. Hunter - MCSE, MCT, MVP

"Bill" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Children have changed log on password to computer and
> forgot!
> How can I log on to reset to a known password?
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
October 1, 2004 11:59:07 PM

Bill,