the 8th badge

on pokemon ruby I was trying to get the 8th badge but the door was locked...

Does anyone know why?
4 answers Last reply
More about badge

    Robin wrote:

    > on pokemon ruby I was trying to get the 8th badge but the door was locked...
    >
    > Does anyone know why?

    Explore the city some more and you'll find out why.

    Robin wrote:

    > on pokemon ruby I was trying to get the 8th badge but the door was locked...
    >
    > Does anyone know why?

    I think you need to find the submarine first and get that orb back from
    Team Magma.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    ICQ: 122744531

    My Adventure Quest character:

    Q: Do you know if your daughter has ever been involved in voodoo or the
    occult?
    A: We both do.
    Q: Voodoo?
    A: We do.
    Q: You do?
    A: Yes, voodoo.
    -- Actual court testimony

    Chet Weaver - YOUR HEAD A SPLODE! wrote:

    > I think you need to find the submarine first and get that orb back from
    > Team Magma.

    Not necessarily. The door is locked until you find certain people in
    other parts of the city, even after you've gotten the orb and done
    everything else you need to do before getting into the city.

    "Robin" <robin906@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > on pokemon ruby I was trying to get the 8th badge but the door was
    locked...

    > Does anyone know why?

    Yes, we all do, but many of us don't want to spoil it for you.
    The answers that are here will help, but if you need more, just ask again.

    daramark

Games Ruby Nintendo Video Games