Unable to display security information

I cannot see security information (right click,
properties, security) for a file (ims.dll). I cannot see
security information only for this file. This file prevnts
me from deleting that or creating another one with this
name anyware in the file system. This is not a registered
dll. No registry entry with this name. I am using windows
2000 SP 4. Please help. If you want any more information
let me know. Thanks in advance.

Shelvin.

Well google search seems to indicate that may be for nero. Do you have nero
installed? If so, are the drivers loaded? If so, that would explain why you
can't delete it. Why you can't view security could be a zillion different things.

joe

www.joeware.net