lost password as adminitartor

Hello,

I am the administrator, I have not used the PC for 3
months and I have lost the password!

Is there a way to get in ? Note: Windows 2000
Thanks
Guy
1 answer Last reply
More about lost password adminitartor

    "Guy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am the administrator, I have not used the PC for 3
    > months and I have lost the password!
    >
    > Is there a way to get in ? Note: Windows 2000
    > Thanks
    > Guy

    Yes

    Oh, you want a solution too, OK you need a Linux boot floppy/CD that can
    read NTFS, then overwrite the local admin password with a new one.
    www.thedragon.co.uk in the downloads section has the required tools in the
    security section.

    Build the floppy/CD. Insert into the patient, boot up, follow instructions.
    Hey presto new admin password, or anyother account you choose to reset.

Lost Password Security Microsoft Windows