outlook express attachments

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
October 3, 2004 2:52:54 PM

Is it possible for me to gain access to attachments
sent through my Outlook Express. ALL attachments are
denied me. I have sent myself several needed files from
my workplace, and I would very much like to open and use
them. Can I turn OFF the deleted attachment automatic
thingy?
Thank you!
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
October 4, 2004 12:32:11 AM

Hi Sarah,

Open your OE and click on Tools -> Options -> Security tab. Here remove
checkmark next to "Do not allow attachments to be saved or opened that could
potentially be a virus".

Make sure that you have up-to-date computer and antivirus. Be careful which
e-mails and attachments you open.

Mike

!