outlook express attachments

Is it possible for me to gain access to attachments
sent through my Outlook Express. ALL attachments are
denied me. I have sent myself several needed files from
my workplace, and I would very much like to open and use
them. Can I turn OFF the deleted attachment automatic
thingy?
Thank you!
1 answer Last reply
More about outlook express attachments

    Hi Sarah,

    Open your OE and click on Tools -> Options -> Security tab. Here remove
    checkmark next to "Do not allow attachments to be saved or opened that could
    potentially be a virus".

    Make sure that you have up-to-date computer and antivirus. Be careful which
    e-mails and attachments you open.

    Mike

    "sarah" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Is it possible for me to gain access to attachments
    > sent through my Outlook Express. ALL attachments are
    > denied me. I have sent myself several needed files from
    > my workplace, and I would very much like to open and use
    > them. Can I turn OFF the deleted attachment automatic
    > thingy?
    > Thank you!

Security Outlook Express Microsoft Windows