Change domain password from a Windows 2000 pc not in domain

You can use IISADMPWD that is included with IIS, but I could never really
get it to work. You can use passwd utility from this site:

http://wwwthep.physik.uni-mainz.de/~frink/nt.html

Ketta

"James" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can you change your windows 2000 domain account password
> from a non domain member pc?

Try this. Use control-alt-delete to bring up password change box. Now enter
the domain name and user name in the user name box as in mydomain\user to
see if that works. It has worked for me. --- Steve