Event ID: 7050
Date: 10/4/2004
Time: 9:46:50 PM
User: N/A
Computer: DNS
The DNS server recv() function failed. The event data
contains the error.
Data:
0000: 46 27 00 00 F'..
1 answer Last reply
More about event 7050 server

    Hi Matthew,

    SP3???? You should be on SP4 for more than a year.

    --
    Regards,

    Marina
    Microsoft SBS-MVP

    "Matthew C" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht
    > I noticed about 20 of these messages on my external DNS
    > server. The server is Win2K, SP3 and is still resolving
    > names without any issue. Only info I could obtain was
    > from eventid.net which stated it could be from a port
    > scan. Does anyone know what could be causing these events?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Matt...
    >
    > Event Type: Error
    > Event Source: DNS
    > Event Category: None
    > Event ID: 7050
    > Date: 10/4/2004
    > Time: 9:46:50 PM
    > User: N/A
    > Computer: DNS
    > The DNS server recv() function failed. The event data
    > contains the error.
    > Data:
    > 0000: 46 27 00 00 F'..

DNS Server Event Id Windows