Happy Valentines

Just hoping all forum members have a nice/romantic, etc. day/night with their better-half...g/f..w/e. Although a lot of guys are afraid to admit it, a nice romantic evening with the one you love can be quite an enjoyable experience. Good chance to show them how you feel. Okay...enough gushiness.. :oops: :wink: Back to tech talk. :)
26 answers Last reply
More about happy valentines
  1. I would have had a good day if my girlfriend didn't teach english classes 300 km from home :cry:
  2. Hope you have a fine time as well. This is the one day of the year when having just one gf would be a good idea. I don't know why every woman I sleep with figures I'm "the one" for them forever and ever. It must be nice to believe that stuff, but I'm not falling for it until one of them has a baby at which point I guess I'm going to settle down (ugh!) Valentine's day is just a damn trap to me right now, but if you believe it I'm happy for you. Maybe I'll have a change of heart (or a lobotomy) and next year I'll be Mr. Happy Valentine's Day for real. Have yourselves a fine evening-I'm going to make a nice supper for the gf who lives nearest to where I am right now-nothing says "let's screw" like seafood and good wine. :wink:
  3. You have a good one also :) I'm gonna have Beef tenderloin filets wrapped in bacon ( on a carcoal grill ) with srimp. And a ice cold beer. :D
  4. i am currently checking out my new 20.1 inch sceptre lcd monitor
    that my g/f got me :D

    i got her a new camera but the online order didnt go through :cry:
    it should have arrieved the same time the new monitor did.

    i had to reorder it yesterday :x

    anyway happy valintine day to all.
  5. Quote:
    You have a good one also :) I'm gonna have Beef tenderloin filets wrapped in bacon ( on a carcoal grill ) with srimp. And a ice cold beer. :D


    :tongue: we just got through eatin chops and burgers from the grill.
  6. moo!

    :lol2:

    Happy Valentines! have a great day with your loved one!
  7. You know whats funny. I waited to ask this girl from school out till today, and we had a friggin snow day. :x

    But meh asking her out on this day might have been too corny anyway. :wink:
  8. Quote:
    You know whats funny. I waited to ask this girl from school out till today, and we had a friggin snow day. :x

    But meh asking her out on this day might have been too corny anyway. :wink:
    Maybe two corny to your friends, but chicks dig things like that. :wink:
  9. no gf atm but o well lol, i supose it was just a regular day for me besides the music playing in the hallways between classes lol..

    *btw my friend feeling depressed and comedic at the same time came up with this acronym (sp) Sad (Singles awarness day) lol..
  10. I asked my girlfriend what she wanted for valentines. She brought home two thick rib steaks and said "cook me dinner". Requisite dozen roses and bottle of red wine later...

    Seriously, a girlfriend that brings steak and is getting me a new HTPC case for valentines. Life is good. :)
  11. Quote:
    I asked my girlfriend what she wanted for valentines. She brought home two thick rib steaks and said "cook me dinner". Requisite dozen roses and bottle of red wine later...

    Seriously, a girlfriend that brings steak and is getting me a new HTPC case for valentines. Life is good. :)
    Nice. :wink:
  12. follow her
  13. Wow, that's exactly what my wife did (and her friend did that for her husband as well -- is this on a yahoo recommendation site or something?). She made a fantastic dinner, but also bought PRIME ribeyes ($12 a lb!) and said "go grill them". Nothing like grilling outside in February. Most excellent.

    I did end up buying her a couple things though...including something from this site (big hit) - Yum
  14. Cool idea on the edible arrangements. My girlfriend's birthday is very close to valentines, so this month is one where I have to think of a lot of things at once. I'd probably get a few smiles for one of those.
  15. Valentines for me this year was rather mellow... but I enjoyed it... I feel bad because I waited 'till the last minute. But I'm lucky my mother is a florist :).

    I gave her flowers and we ended up buying an all day ticket jobby on DirectTV. We stayed inside, ate pizza and watched chick-flicks :).
  16. Quote:
    follow her


    She was long gone and I have no idea where she lives. :lol:

    /White Goodman

    It's called the Freedom of Information Act, heh the hippies finally got something right! hehehe... just kidding... but not reallyy. :)
  17. Quote:
    I did end up buying her a couple things though...including something from this site (big hit) - Yum
    Vey cool...but dammm.. expensive. :o
  18. It's good to see that many guys in here appreciate their wives/gf's. You have to admit, women can be amazing. Nothing like the way they pamper you when you're sick. :P
  19. Quote:
    It's good to see that many guys in here appreciate their wives/gf's. You have to admit, women can be amazing. Nothing like the way they pamper you when you're sick. :P


    I whole heartedly agree...
  20. I had a crappy Valentine's. In order to have a good Valentine's, you actually have to care for the chick after you pull out. :twisted:
  21. Quote:
    I had a crappy Valentine's. In order to have a good Valentine's, you actually have to care for the chick after you pull out. :twisted:


    lawl
  22. If you quit picking them up at nursing homes - you won't have to care for them at all. :twisted: [/rude & unkind]
  23. Quote:
    If you quit picking them up at nursing homes - you won't have to care for them at all. :twisted: [/rude & unkind]


  24. I said I wanted my woman to be Independent - Not In Depends.
  25. Quote:
    I said I wanted my woman to be Independent - Not In Depends.


    How about this one?



    Oh, damn. She was in Depends too! :D
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs