Sign in with
Your question

Happy Valentines

Tags:
Last response: in CPUs
February 14, 2007 8:12:28 PM

Just hoping all forum members have a nice/romantic, etc. day/night with their better-half...g/f..w/e. Although a lot of guys are afraid to admit it, a nice romantic evening with the one you love can be quite an enjoyable experience. Good chance to show them how you feel. Okay...enough gushiness.. :oops:  :wink: Back to tech talk. :) 

More about : happy valentines

February 14, 2007 10:33:04 PM

I would have had a good day if my girlfriend didn't teach english classes 300 km from home :cry: 
February 15, 2007 12:14:34 AM

Hope you have a fine time as well. This is the one day of the year when having just one gf would be a good idea. I don't know why every woman I sleep with figures I'm "the one" for them forever and ever. It must be nice to believe that stuff, but I'm not falling for it until one of them has a baby at which point I guess I'm going to settle down (ugh!) Valentine's day is just a damn trap to me right now, but if you believe it I'm happy for you. Maybe I'll have a change of heart (or a lobotomy) and next year I'll be Mr. Happy Valentine's Day for real. Have yourselves a fine evening-I'm going to make a nice supper for the gf who lives nearest to where I am right now-nothing says "let's screw" like seafood and good wine. :wink:
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
February 15, 2007 12:51:13 AM

You have a good one also :)  I'm gonna have Beef tenderloin filets wrapped in bacon ( on a carcoal grill ) with srimp. And a ice cold beer. :D 
February 15, 2007 12:54:08 AM

i am currently checking out my new 20.1 inch sceptre lcd monitor
that my g/f got me :D 

i got her a new camera but the online order didnt go through :cry: 
it should have arrieved the same time the new monitor did.

i had to reorder it yesterday :x

anyway happy valintine day to all.
February 15, 2007 12:55:38 AM

Quote:
You have a good one also :)  I'm gonna have Beef tenderloin filets wrapped in bacon ( on a carcoal grill ) with srimp. And a ice cold beer. :D 

:tongue: we just got through eatin chops and burgers from the grill.
February 15, 2007 1:49:02 AM

moo!

:lol2:

Happy Valentines! have a great day with your loved one!
February 15, 2007 2:27:23 AM

You know whats funny. I waited to ask this girl from school out till today, and we had a friggin snow day. :x

But meh asking her out on this day might have been too corny anyway. :wink:
February 15, 2007 2:34:36 AM

Quote:
You know whats funny. I waited to ask this girl from school out till today, and we had a friggin snow day. :x

But meh asking her out on this day might have been too corny anyway. :wink:
Maybe two corny to your friends, but chicks dig things like that. :wink:
February 15, 2007 2:47:07 AM

no gf atm but o well lol, i supose it was just a regular day for me besides the music playing in the hallways between classes lol..

*btw my friend feeling depressed and comedic at the same time came up with this acronym (sp) Sad (Singles awarness day) lol..
February 15, 2007 3:25:28 AM

I asked my girlfriend what she wanted for valentines. She brought home two thick rib steaks and said "cook me dinner". Requisite dozen roses and bottle of red wine later...

Seriously, a girlfriend that brings steak and is getting me a new HTPC case for valentines. Life is good. :) 
February 15, 2007 3:34:03 AM

Quote:
I asked my girlfriend what she wanted for valentines. She brought home two thick rib steaks and said "cook me dinner". Requisite dozen roses and bottle of red wine later...

Seriously, a girlfriend that brings steak and is getting me a new HTPC case for valentines. Life is good. :) 
Nice. :wink:
February 15, 2007 11:23:29 AM

follow her
February 15, 2007 12:35:15 PM

Wow, that's exactly what my wife did (and her friend did that for her husband as well -- is this on a yahoo recommendation site or something?). She made a fantastic dinner, but also bought PRIME ribeyes ($12 a lb!) and said "go grill them". Nothing like grilling outside in February. Most excellent.

I did end up buying her a couple things though...including something from this site (big hit) - Yum
February 15, 2007 12:40:17 PM

Cool idea on the edible arrangements. My girlfriend's birthday is very close to valentines, so this month is one where I have to think of a lot of things at once. I'd probably get a few smiles for one of those.
February 15, 2007 1:10:11 PM

Valentines for me this year was rather mellow... but I enjoyed it... I feel bad because I waited 'till the last minute. But I'm lucky my mother is a florist :) .

I gave her flowers and we ended up buying an all day ticket jobby on DirectTV. We stayed inside, ate pizza and watched chick-flicks :) .
February 15, 2007 1:28:17 PM

Quote:
follow her

She was long gone and I have no idea where she lives. :lol: 

/White Goodman

It's called the Freedom of Information Act, heh the hippies finally got something right! hehehe... just kidding... but not reallyy. :) 
February 15, 2007 5:44:44 PM

Quote:
I did end up buying her a couple things though...including something from this site (big hit) - Yum
Vey cool...but dammm.. expensive. :o 
February 15, 2007 5:46:34 PM

It's good to see that many guys in here appreciate their wives/gf's. You have to admit, women can be amazing. Nothing like the way they pamper you when you're sick. :p 
February 15, 2007 5:48:14 PM

Quote:
It's good to see that many guys in here appreciate their wives/gf's. You have to admit, women can be amazing. Nothing like the way they pamper you when you're sick. :p 

I whole heartedly agree...
February 15, 2007 6:21:06 PM

I had a crappy Valentine's. In order to have a good Valentine's, you actually have to care for the chick after you pull out. :twisted:
February 15, 2007 6:22:27 PM

Quote:
I had a crappy Valentine's. In order to have a good Valentine's, you actually have to care for the chick after you pull out. :twisted:

lawl
February 15, 2007 6:23:59 PM

If you quit picking them up at nursing homes - you won't have to care for them at all. :twisted: [/rude & unkind]
February 15, 2007 6:27:49 PM

Quote:
If you quit picking them up at nursing homes - you won't have to care for them at all. :twisted: [/rude & unkind]

February 15, 2007 6:35:53 PM

I said I wanted my woman to be Independent - Not In Depends.
February 15, 2007 6:39:21 PM

Quote:
I said I wanted my woman to be Independent - Not In Depends.

How about this one?

Oh, damn. She was in Depends too! :D 
!