[PW!] [NS] Anybody got a guide to writing writer's guides?

Last response: in Video Games
April 17, 2004 1:39:15 AM

I'm thinking of joining the Pokewars, but I'm not sure what would be
good information to include in a writer's guide. Is there a template
to follow, or do you have some suggestions to offer?
Anonymous
April 17, 2004 1:54:44 AM

Fred M. Sloniker wrote:
> I'm thinking of joining the Pokewars, but I'm not sure what would be
> good information to include in a writer's guide. Is there a template
> to follow, or do you have some suggestions to offer?

I don't think there's a template, but you can't go wrong as long as you
at least offer the basic info (Character name, physical description,
personality, personal history, and Pokemon) and make it at least readable.

The PokeWars Pavillion (http://pokewars.pipian.com) has a tutorial and
has the writer's guides available for your perusal.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com