Any keyboard short-cut to toggle see/hide hidden files?

Hi,

Is there any short-cut to toggle show/hide those hidden file??
6 answers Last reply
More about keyboard short toggle hide hidden files

    No. Please see the complete list at
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;301583 or in your
    Help and Support on your computer. If there was such a shortcut, it would
    be in the Windows Explorer Keyboard Shortcuts section of the list.

    Salut/Hi "Colin Barnhorst" <colinbarharst(nojunk)@msn.com>,

    le/on Wed, 2 Mar 2005 21:23:30 -0700, tu disais/you said:-

    >No. Please see the complete list at
    >http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;301583 or in your
    >Help and Support on your computer. If there was such a shortcut, it would
    >be in the Windows Explorer Keyboard Shortcuts section of the list.

    Do you know if there's anyway to extend Windows shortcuts? Some kind of
    keyboard remapping service, or system of macros? It would be nice, for
    example to be able to remap ALT GR a to give a grave instead of a acute.
    Equally it might be convenient to be able to automate othr activities.

    --
    All the Best
    Ian Hoare

    The Help and Support Center has articles on creating keyboard shortcuts for
    programs, but I did not see anything for Windows itself. There may be third
    party software for that, but the keyboard is set during boot so I am not
    sure how that would work.

    Ian Hoare wrote:
    > Salut/Hi "Colin Barnhorst" <colinbarharst(nojunk)@msn.com>,
    >
    > le/on Wed, 2 Mar 2005 21:23:30 -0700, tu disais/you said:-
    >

    >>No. Please see the complete list at
    >>http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;301583 or in your
    >>Help and Support on your computer. If there was such a shortcut, it would
    >>be in the Windows Explorer Keyboard Shortcuts section of the list.
    >

    > Do you know if there's anyway to extend Windows shortcuts? Some kind of
    > keyboard remapping service, or system of macros? It would be nice, for
    > example to be able to remap ALT GR a to give a grave instead of a acute.
    > Equally it might be convenient to be able to automate othr activities.

    I'm not sure if this will do what you want but it allows you
    to set up hot keys and run macro. It's free.

    http://www.skynergy.com/

    gls858

    That's what I figured was out there.

    le/on Thu, 3 Mar 2005 13:13:53 -0700, tu disais/you said:-

    >That's what I figured was out there.

    Thanks to both of you. I'll have to have a look.

    --
    All the Best
    Ian Hoare

Keyboards Microsoft Hidden Files Windows XP