Active Directory and blocking games

Can anyone tell me how I can block games with Active
Directory other than using the "Don't run specified
programs" under User Config\Admin Templates\System. Any
help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jason

Restricting ntfs permissions may help. It is difficult to control on W2K,
especially if user is local administrator or power user. XP Pro has the
Software Restriction Polices that definitely can restrict what a user can
run and XP Pro computers can have SRP managed via Group Policy in a Windows
2000 domain. If you have some real problem users in W2K you first want to
make sure that users/everyone has only read/list execute permissions to the
root/drive folder [that is recommended for all users] and then test giving
them deny permissions for execute to their profile folder for "files only"
in the apply onto box in special permissions where you would have to add
their account again. You would also have to make sure that they are not the
owner of their profile folder and have modify permissions on the main
security page which can cause problems if not a local profile. I suspect
that many users are running programs from their profile where by default
they have full control permissions and may be the only place on the computer
where they can write to. .--- Steve