MMMMAAARRRRRMMMMMTHTHTHTTHRRRRFFFF!!!!

Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon,alt.fan.harry-potter,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.spacebastards (More info?)

....is the sound a guy makes fighting for air when I sit on his face and
queef right into his mouth, and it's gotta be the funniest sound in the
universe.
3 answers Last reply
More about mmmmaaarrrrrmmmmmthththtthrrrrffff
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon,alt.fan.harry-potter,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.spacebastards (More info?)

    If I don't respond to this Xomicron post, the terrorists win.

    > ...is the sound a guy makes fighting for air when I sit on his face
    > and queef right into his mouth, and it's gotta be the funniest sound
    > in the universe.

    Weren't you just on rec.sport.pro-wrestling spouting badly formatted
    Christian ramblings? Literally five minutes ago?

    If you're gonna troll, stay on point!

    --
    My name is:
    ____ _

    http://www.geocities.com/mysterysciencefreezer
    (MSTings and other assorted brain droppings)
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon,alt.fan.harry-potter,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.spacebastards (More info?)

    "Freezer" <freezer88@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    | If I don't respond to this Xomicron post, the terrorists win.
    |
    | > ...is the sound a guy makes fighting for air when I sit on his face
    | > and queef right into his mouth, and it's gotta be the funniest sound
    | > in the universe.
    | >

    | Weren't you just on rec.sport.pro-wrestling spouting badly formatted
    | Christian ramblings? Literally five minutes ago?
    |
    | If you're gonna troll, stay on point!

    That is the problem with trolls, they seek a cheap emotional response so
    they fail to even bother researching the subject matter in any particular
    newsgroup they drop in. Instead of getting a protracted attention response,
    they simply bluster out and are forgotten. There was a fellow who
    frequented the Dark Shadows newsgroup and he totally was clueless on much of
    the subject matter. Instead of being a wiseass, he was simply an ass.

    I have contemplated creating a "Smart Troll" website with "Cliff Notes"
    to encourage annoying folks to create a thought-provoking function rather
    than simply being bothersome. Trolls can be useful in the same way that
    exfoliation removes dead skin. They can create interest in new thought
    concept directions, center the conversations toward the more significant
    points rather than allowing a newsgroup to descend into protracted screaming
    matches about minutia, and basically perform the needed abrasive functions
    of removing the more timid folks and/or wounding them so that they defend
    their mindset more enthusiastically. "Roberts Rules of Order" makes for a
    more civil debate, but doesn't work well with the structure of a "Spatially
    Distant Dynamic Neural Net" that most healthy newsgroups and discussion
    circles become. A good newsgroup somewhat resembles a "Meta-Brain" and the
    standard brain functions of wise pruning need to come into play to prevent
    psychosis or catatonia resulting. That is how fan newsgroups can persist
    despite the lack of creation of new material to chat about.

    A good troll can provide some of these needed pruning functions and the
    addition of secondary random noise to test the validity & resilience of the
    existing Meta-Brain neural structures. Forgive me my babbling, but I have
    an interest in many things these days and I see resources for what they can
    become.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon,alt.fan.harry-potter,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.spacebastards (More info?)

    In article <Xns94CFFC84A515freezer88hotmailcom@130.133.1.4>, Freezer <freezer88@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >If I don't respond to this Xomicron post, the terrorists win.
    >> ...is the sound a guy makes fighting for air when I sit on his face
    >> and queef right into his mouth, and it's gotta be the funniest sound
    >> in the universe.

    >Weren't you just on rec.sport.pro-wrestling spouting badly formatted
    >Christian ramblings? Literally five minutes ago?

    >If you're gonna troll, stay on point!

    Feh - that wasn't even a troll. He didn't even mention Harry Potter or
    anything in the HP universe. Not even a single insult to get a fan's
    blood barely simmering, much less boiling. Like, geez, could he didn't
    even give us a "Harry Potter sux LOTR roolz, doodz!". :-)

    --
    Cory Albrecht
    http://cory.doesntexist.com/

Games Fan Nintendo Video Games