MMMMAAARRRRRMMMMMTHTHTHTTHRRRRFFFF!!!!

Last response: in Video Games
April 18, 2004 9:44:36 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon,alt.fan.harry-potter,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.spacebastards (More info?)

....is the sound a guy makes fighting for air when I sit on his face and
queef right into his mouth, and it's gotta be the funniest sound in the
universe.
April 18, 2004 10:33:02 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon,alt.fan.harry-potter,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.spacebastards (More info?)

If I don't respond to this Xomicron post, the terrorists win.

> ...is the sound a guy makes fighting for air when I sit on his face
> and queef right into his mouth, and it's gotta be the funniest sound
> in the universe.

Weren't you just on rec.sport.pro-wrestling spouting badly formatted
Christian ramblings? Literally five minutes ago?

If you're gonna troll, stay on point!

--
My name is:
____ _

http://www.geocities.com/mysterysciencefreezer
(MSTings and other assorted brain droppings)
Anonymous
April 18, 2004 3:08:49 PM

"Freezer" <freezer88@hotmail.com> wrote in message
| If I don't respond to this Xomicron post, the terrorists win.
|
| > ...is the sound a guy makes fighting for air when I sit on his face
| > and queef right into his mouth, and it's gotta be the funniest sound
| > in the universe.
| >

| Weren't you just on rec.sport.pro-wrestling spouting badly formatted
| Christian ramblings? Literally five minutes ago?
|
| If you're gonna troll, stay on point!

That is the problem with trolls, they seek a cheap emotional response so
they fail to even bother researching the subject matter in any particular
newsgroup they drop in. Instead of getting a protracted attention response,
they simply bluster out and are forgotten. There was a fellow who
frequented the Dark Shadows newsgroup and he totally was clueless on much of
the subject matter. Instead of being a wiseass, he was simply an ass.

I have contemplated creating a "Smart Troll" website with "Cliff Notes"
to encourage annoying folks to create a thought-provoking function rather
than simply being bothersome. Trolls can be useful in the same way that
exfoliation removes dead skin. They can create interest in new thought
concept directions, center the conversations toward the more significant
points rather than allowing a newsgroup to descend into protracted screaming
matches about minutia, and basically perform the needed abrasive functions
of removing the more timid folks and/or wounding them so that they defend
their mindset more enthusiastically. "Roberts Rules of Order" makes for a
more civil debate, but doesn't work well with the structure of a "Spatially
Distant Dynamic Neural Net" that most healthy newsgroups and discussion
circles become. A good newsgroup somewhat resembles a "Meta-Brain" and the
standard brain functions of wise pruning need to come into play to prevent
psychosis or catatonia resulting. That is how fan newsgroups can persist
despite the lack of creation of new material to chat about.

A good troll can provide some of these needed pruning functions and the
addition of secondary random noise to test the validity & resilience of the
existing Meta-Brain neural structures. Forgive me my babbling, but I have
an interest in many things these days and I see resources for what they can
become.
Anonymous
April 19, 2004 4:11:33 AM

In article <Xns94CFFC84A515freezer88hotmailcom@130.133.1.4>, Freezer <freezer88@hotmail.com> wrote:
>If I don't respond to this Xomicron post, the terrorists win.
>> ...is the sound a guy makes fighting for air when I sit on his face
>> and queef right into his mouth, and it's gotta be the funniest sound
>> in the universe.

>Weren't you just on rec.sport.pro-wrestling spouting badly formatted
>Christian ramblings? Literally five minutes ago?

>If you're gonna troll, stay on point!

Feh - that wasn't even a troll. He didn't even mention Harry Potter or
anything in the HP universe. Not even a single insult to get a fan's
blood barely simmering, much less boiling. Like, geez, could he didn't
even give us a "Harry Potter sux LOTR roolz, doodz!". :-)

--
Cory Albrecht
http://cory.doesntexist.com/